Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Brights





































Happy Monday! I know I said I was taking a break from the blog for just a few days. But I already had this made and was planning on putting it up today, so why not! 

With summer here and all the bright nail polish collections out just in time for summer, these are some of my favorites. You can't go wrong with bright polish & glitter for your nails!

The NARS polish is from the Thakoon collaboration inspired by the designers Spring 2012 collection. With super vibrant colors at your finger tips, why not 'brighten up your nails' with these bold hues. And with those bright colors, why not add some glitter! I think Deborah Lippmann has the best glitter polish. I love the mixtures of the different colors in the polish and when you have it on you're nails, they just sparkles. I always receive complements when I wear my DL glitter polish. And you can too! Enjoy!

Get the Links -

NARS 'Thakoon' Nail Polish
Deborah Lippmann Sweet Dreams Polish
Deborah Lippmann Glitter Polish Nordstrom Exclusive

1 comment:

  1. I love NARS nail polish collaboration with Thakoon! Perfect summer shades

    ReplyDelete