Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Eat & Drink: Popsicle Edition


It's the first day of summer, and what's better then to celebrate with popsicles!
This Eat & Drink is all about the popsicle! I've been seeing a lot of them all over Pinterest, so I though it would be perfect to kick off summer with some yummy treats in all different flavors.

I think my love for them started when I was younger. I remember going to my grandparents house on hot summer days, sitting outside on the swing under the tree eating popsicles with my brother.

And still to this day its my go-to treat during the summer. 
I chose these four popsicles because I thought that they were a little different than just the ordinary
And also a little healthier for you, which doesn't hurt one bit!
I hope you all enjoy you're first day of summer! Make sure to end it with a POPSICLE!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

No comments:

Post a Comment