Monday, June 11, 2012

Eat & Drink


Since summer is only 9 days away and we all want perfect fit body's, including myself, here's a slightly healthier Eat & Drink. Every day I try to eat as healthy as I can, and I have to say that at times it can be challenging! Especially since I am guilty of loving my sweets, (maybe a little to much) and crave something chocolate at least everyday. With that being said, I do a fifteen minute workout every morning and try to stay away from anything that isn't healthy. I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and try to only drink water.

So when I was browsing through my Eat & Drink board on Pinterest and came across the white bean and tuna salad that I pinned not to long ago, I thought it was perfect. I eat a lot of salads during the week - I am obsessed with salads! There are so many ways you can make a salad and they make the perfect summer meal. I thought the lemon-thyme soda would go along perfect with this salad. I try my hardest not to drink any calories, but I do make exceptions, and this drink would be one of them. 
Light, fresh, and yummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment