Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Interior Color: Black & White


Welcome back! Or should I be saying that to myself? I know, I know I have been missing in action for quite some time now. Well that's about to change! Hopefully by the end of the week all posts will be back to normal. And please excuse my messy blog, I am changing a few things up so bare with me.

Any way, enough about me and back to the post. If you don't know already I'm a Pinterest junkie!
It gives me so much inspiration and I simply cant get enough of it.
So I have been seeing a lot of interior decor with black and white details. And I love it! Its so simple but yet so interesting and adds a lot to a room if done the right way.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of black and white at its fullest.
one / two / three / four

No comments:

Post a Comment