Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Clutch It





I'm all about the clutch and I'm sure most ladies can agree with me on that. I can sit here and go on and on about every reason why I love a good clutch in my life, but that would probably turn into a never ending post. So to spare you from the torture of my rambling we will just get to the point.

Its simple really, I love the class that a well done clutch can bring to any look that you are going for. whether its a casual lunch with your best girls, or an event that calls for something a little more put together. They are perfect for every occasion and come in every shape and size that you can think of. Some are simple and some are meant for statements. And whether you prefer one that is in your face sparkly or one that is less of an attention seeker, They are all good and well loved in my book!

Do you ladies love a great clutch in your life? or could you live without one? Please do tell!

1 comment:

  1. That first clutch is amazing, I love it and I dream of the day I will own an Celine bag.

    ReplyDelete