Sunday, October 21, 2012

Where have I been?


Where have I been you ask? Well I've been around, I've been tweeting on Twitter, acting like a professional photographer on Instagram, and pinning my little heart away until content on Pinterest. But if you follow me on all those social media sites then you are all well aware. But you ask, why haven't you been around on the blog? Well to be honest I have no real reason why I haven't been blogging. And to be real honest, I just haven't felt like it. 

Somewhere between the busyness of life, stress, and sitting on the couch watching trashy TV went the desire to blog. Now don't get me wrong here, I love blogging and I love my blog but lately there has been a lack of inspiration so to say. I think the constant trying to come up with new and original ideas for the blog became overwhelming and so time consuming that it felt more like a chore then something I genuinely enjoy doing. I started to feel like I was forcing myself to contently post new and perfect content. And because of that I... how do you put it,  "wore myself out." Yes, that's right - I, Mallory the blogger who blogs about fashion and pretty things - wore herself out. Now no one forced me to post every day, sometimes even twice in one day. But I did it and at the time enjoyed it to the fullest. And I hope that will happen again, I really do. But I'm not going to make any promises. I've missed blogging on my "simple" little blog that I love oh so much. 

Hopefully one of these up coming days when the inspiration is flowing, I can sit down at my desk and create a new post that will be amazeballs! And I will tweet, pin, and instagram that very moment it happens.
I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Sunday. And I hope to be posting something for you all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment