Monday, August 27, 2012

A Touch of Animal Print







I never thought I would be one to say this, but I'm kind of liking a touch of animal print- leopard print to be exact. I know there are some people out there that love it. And I can always say that I have not loved it the same way some ladies have. But for some reason that I can not explain, I have been increasingly liking little touches of animal print. If any of my friends saw this they would be like whhaaatt! Yep, me liking animal print. I think I have my good friend Pinterest to thank for this sudden change of heart.

I'm loving small touches of it, like a printed scarf paired with a white top and jeans. Or a simple cardigan to make any casual outfit look like you have put some effort into it. I am especially loving animal print in the shoe department! Like these gorgouse DVF flats that I want oh so badly. Or these killer leopard print HEELS form Manolo Blahnik. DIE.

So with all that said about animal print. I am finally starting to appreciate it, but only in small touches. Which I think is a good start considering that I completely disliked it all together such a short time ago. So I thinking I need to start my pre-fall shopping, maybe with a leopard print scarf? Nothing to crazy, just simple - which is the way I like most of my outfits, simple. Let me know what you all think. I would love to here any of your opinions on animal print and how you mix it into your outfits! Enjoy!

2 comments: