Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Flower Crown






How pretty are these flower crowns? Don't they make you want to go outside and start picking flowers to make one of these gorgeous hair accessories? At the moment I have been feeling a little bored with my hair. I don't really ever get creative with it. I usually wear it down and straight (I know, sounds sooo boring) or sometimes I will add a little curl to it. But I don't usually do accessories in the hair - other than a few necessary bobbie pins. But the flower crown has definitely caught my eye. 

Its one of the most romantic trends of the summer. It looks great with soft curls, and paired with some lace gives the look a vintage feel. The flower crown is also a big trend in the wedding industry. Many brides are opting for a flower crown instead of the traditional veil. (HERE is a great example of that) I don't know if I would ever wear a flower crown out to do my errands, but I can definitely see myself wearing one just for fun around the house!

Want to learn how to make a pretty flower crown yourself? HERE is a great diy!

Pictures via - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

No comments:

Post a Comment