Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I Wish For Wednesday


I know what you're thinking - Um, where have you been? you haven't updated your blog since last Friday, and you have been completely MIA from Twitter. Well I was around, I just wasn't around much in the blog world. And I did tweet - maybe a total of two times. So the story goes, I took the last few days to knock out my to-do list. I have neglected my to-do list for quite some time, so I decided that enough was enough and it had to get done! From Saturday to Monday I checked away at that never ending to-do list, and man it felt good! And on Tuesday my good friend was finally back home from being out of town, so she came over and we spent most of the day chit-chatting away and just enjoying some much needed girl time! We laughed, we cried, we got deep, but most of all we just enjoyed each other's company and thoughts. So now with my to-do list all checked and my much needed catching up with a friend is done, I can finally say - I'm back, and ready to get down to business! 


Lets get back to the post, shall we!
My favorite piece for this WIWFW is that perfect blue J.Crew shirt! I love, love, love it! And I think its going to be in my closet sooner than I think! Oh and those gorgeous flats, whats not to love about them!

Get The Links -
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven Eight

No comments:

Post a Comment